Saturday, July 4, 2009

First climb

April 24, 2009
The other day I was ebaying (right next to this end table and stool). I knew both babies were underfoot, playing, so all was well.


All of a sudden I looked up and there stood Lucy! Standing straight up on the stool next to me. She was examining the little shoes I was describing for my ebay sale.........grinning from ear to ear. I grabbed my camera and took a picture, then set her back on the floor beside me.
From the corner of my eye, I saw her headed back to the stool, so I caught these next few pictures of The Climb.


Sure thought we had a few more months before we had TWO climbing monkeys!!
Have I mentioned that Maddox climbed out of the play yard he was (supposedly) going to sleep in when we went to the zoo last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment