Friday, October 16, 2009

First day of school!

October 16, 2009Maddox was SO excited to go to school this morning!
"This way, Grammy. My class is right down that hall."
Deja vu: when Amy started to Dayschool I put her in a different place because I feared she would get tired of being in the same place as she was on Sunday. She was not happy so I moved her to this Dayschool.
NOW I know: babies love familiar places.


"MY school!"

"Is it almost time to go in?"
Dummy Grammy.....thought she'd take the babies by the church office to visit for a few minutes while waiting on Becky to come for the "send-off" for 1st day of school.
BAD IDEA! This boy knows exactly where his "school" is, and it is NOT in that office!
He would have none of it. Only bad thing is you can't take them to the room until 8:55 unless you pay the "early bird" fee...........good grief! By 8:45 I was ready to pay anything to let the boy go in! Learned my lesson there!




Finally! Maddox has gone to school!




Playing with new friend at train table. This table is a favorite with all the little boys.
Santa, are you listening?






No comments:

Post a Comment