Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Monkey see, monkey do

January 31, 2009
I was afraid that this would happen. This morning Mom's heat was out so we had to call the heater people. While we were waiting on him to come, I noticed my filter door was SO SO dusty; my thermostat had been flashing "change filter" for weeks, but I just kept putting it off. With the service guy on the way I thought I'd better get the filter changed. I waited until Maddox was back in Mom's room and Lucy was in the play yard to get my step ladder out to do it.


I was almost through when I felt little hands on my legs and realized I had a helper buddy. Mom thought it was so funny; she had followed him to the great room and grabbed the camera when she saw that he was going to climb after me. Luckily he couldn't climb very high; when the service guy got here and pulled the attic stairs down it was a whole different story.


Maddox joined his sister in the "library" then.


I could just see the visions dancing in his little head with that tall ladder!

No comments:

Post a Comment