Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The wonder of Christmas

December 1, 2009This picture is really about "the comfort of a brother".
Lucy had a really hard time with the photographer at this photo shoot. She was so aggressive that even Maddox, who likes everyone was getting a little jumpy. When she finally had them together, she said, "LOOK! What do you see on that wall?" as she shined a bright light on it. Maddox instinctively put his arm around Lucy..............my heart melted...............and I would have taken this picture no matter how it turned out! Not a good picture of either of them, but it will always be among my favorites because of the tender heart of a big brother for his baby sister.
How I wish my Daddy, who would have been 94 years old today, could have met these precious babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment